Thursday, April 28, 2011

Peanut Butter Jelly Time

One of my very favorite things to crochet is food.  This might because I love cooking and baking actual edibles. Or, it might just be because yarn munchies are so cute and often really simple & quick to make.  They're great projects to use up those little bits of yarn, too.  My kids really love play food, so it gives me a good excuse to make more and more and more!

My latest foray into the culinary world of yarn is a group of goodies I've called Let's Do Lunch!  It is bread, plain cheese, Swiss cheese, meat, lettuce, tomato slices, butter, spread, a pickle spear, potato chips, bacon, and a cookie.  Not just any cookie.  Have you been to Ikea?  Have you had the jam cream cookies?  They are so good!  Well, that's the cookie in the pattern (one like it anyway).

So, here it is:

Available now on Etsy and Ravelry

Here are some tasty looking sides to go with your yarn lunch:





Many thanks to the designers!
Happy crocheting


No comments:

Post a Comment